Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Battle me and win prizes : )
Hey, I am hosting a competition. If anyone can beat me in a battle I will give you an extreme speed, hidden ability, adamant Dratini

Rules:
- must be playing OR/AS/X/Y I will not be doing Sun/Moon yet sorry.
- you must follow Smogon's gen 6 ou policies if not I will not battle you
- must be fair Pokemon, I am going to trust you that you are not a Pokegener and does not cheat

Prizes: Each Pokemon you take out you get a new prize
1 - a Dragonite
2 - a Gengar
3 - a Cynthia's Garchomp
4 - a shiny Charizard
5 - perfect iv, shiny Salamance
6 - the Dratini from above
if only this is in gen 7...i got all my pokemon migrated already...post again someday if u want someone to spar on gen 7
This is strictly gen 6 sorry  Sad
@bobeable id be into that :p i still have my team on oras thanks to there being no aggronite in sumo, ill add you up, when you online?
@wartty I will battle you at 6 pm tonight if there is anything going on I'll tell you, but you must add my friend code.
@bobeable lol ill be out at 6pm unless your on eastcoast time
(Mar 27, 2017, 08:23 PM)bobeable Wrote: Hey, I am hosting a competition. If anyone can beat me in a battle I will give you an extreme speed, hidden ability, adamant Dratini

Rules:
- must be playing OR/AS/X/Y I will not be doing Sun/Moon yet sorry.
- you must follow Smogon's gen 6 ou policies if not I will not battle you
- must be fair Pokemon, I am going to trust you that you are not a Pokegener and does not cheat

Prizes: Each Pokemon you take out you get a new prize
1 - a Dragonite
2 - a Gengar
3 - a Cynthia's Garchomp
4 - a shiny Charizard
5 - perfect iv, shiny Salamance
6 - the Dratini from above
I´am up for this on pokemon y when will you be online
srry mate live in europe so won`t be abl to battle you today what about tomorrow
Tongue 
Cool 
good prizes
 Just give yourself to love! Love love love love--NO!
All battles will be done on Saturday at any time (make sure you say your time zone), and for prize 3,4, and 5 they will be unavailable after someone earns it so first come first serve. Also, I will not accept any battles request from this point on.

Battle list:
@wartty 
@Wanonymous16 
@Omradem