Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Battling With The Mods (June 22, 2018)
Alola, and hello! Kayne here! As you may know, the mods have been streaming Pokemon Battles for everyone in the forum to enjoy! Lately, I, Noodle, have been in the streams and call! (that's right, you get to hear a fellow runner's voice!) I've been battling, chatting, and enjoying my time in the streams. I would like to give my feelings and tips on what to do in Metronome battles and my personal feelings on being able to join such amazing people while doing fun things!
The first thing I notice we do is that we let the mods usually battle first, to get the ball rolling, then we go to someone in the stream chat (you guys are so great at battling!!) And as time goes on, we talk about important things; coolest shinies, shiny hunts, personal lives, and so on. (All accompanied with great music picked out by @stephenWITNESS and yours truly! You even get to hear some voices that you probably had no idea existed!..*Cough.* @0kamii ..) We head off into what makes the stream fun, interacting with people who visit every stream, or even just pop by to see how things are! As time continues, we battle on both DS and Pokemon Showdown, making it more immersive so that way everyone can enjoy and do the best they can. Our conversations are about almost anything from Pokemon itself to Dinosaurs, so we never run out of anything to say.
Time winds down after about.. two or three hours, and we get to my favorite part.. Mew Metronome battles. I have some tips on how to win said battles. (I've won both weeks!) I have some very helpful tips and some very good strategies. 
 Steps to winning Metronome Battles:
 1. When an enemy uses Metronome, use metronome as well!
 2. When in doubt, use Metronome
 3. Keep calm and use Metronome
 4. Take a deep breath, count to three, and use Metronome.

Just remember those four SUPER helpful tips and there's a 50% chance you'll win in a 1 v 1, and a 25% chance if you're against three others! Thank you for letting me join the streams! I'm having a great time! Maybe you should all join as well.. The more, the merrier!
All hail the RNG Queen!!!

[Image: 66bcac988b483c3ac08d43634548a99ccdfe535c_hq.gif]
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Jun 22, 2018, 04:07 PM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: All hail the RNG Queen!!!

[Image: 66bcac988b483c3ac08d43634548a99ccdfe535c_hq.gif]
May the RNG be with you.
this guide really helped me out a lot!
At first I was skeptical of which metronome to use, but I followed these simple tactics and I have won almost every battle. The only issue is when my opponent uses metronome to counter my metronome, and I don't know what to do then
(Jun 22, 2018, 07:45 PM)Reis Wrote: this guide really helped me out a lot!
At first I was skeptical of which metronome to use, but I followed these simple tactics and I have won almost every battle. The only issue is when my opponent uses metronome to counter my metronome, and I don't know what to do then

Have you tried using Metronome?
(Jun 24, 2018, 11:23 AM)Newdll Wrote:
(Jun 22, 2018, 07:45 PM)Reis Wrote: this guide really helped me out a lot!

Have you tried using Metronome?

I never thought of that!
Thanks a lot, i'll make sure to try it next time!