Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Be Our Guest - If you posted before my Comment then PM me to get your pokemon
(Mar 19, 2017, 06:26 PM)Colette Wrote: Can't find anyone sorry, have to go soon and anyone who posts today will have the two of their choice reserved for them

Mine is reposted! Lvl 1 male Fennekin for gardevoir
hi!!!i am making a post again to reserve an absol with the mega stone!!!!when y have time we can arrange a trade!!! my FC is 0276-0976-9616.

thanks again and sorry for the 2nd post!!! Smile
(Mar 19, 2017, 06:24 PM)Smartypants2121 Wrote: Pokemon Deposited: Spoink
IGN: Isaac
Level: 31
Pokemon Wanted: Chandelure
I can't wait to see the movie for myself.

I'd also like a Gardevoir. Please and thank you.
PD: Spheal
IGN: Isaac
Level: 31
PW: Gardevoir
This will be my second request.
I want to post to reserve shiny chandelure please!
I would like a Shiny Chandelure and a Shiny Absol if possible, my fc is on the left, just like everyone's else :p
(Mar 19, 2017, 09:54 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: I would like a Shiny Chandelure and a Shiny Absol if possible, my fc is on the left, just like everyone's else :p

It's a GTS giveaway. You have to deposit a random Pokémon on GTS and ask for which Pokémon you want with the level locked to the level stated in the original post and then comment with your ign, what poke you deposited (level and gender) and which Pokémon you requested Smile I don't think she's doing any thru link trade. Didn't want you to miss your spot because of wrong format.
Pokemon deposited: Alolan Vulpix 
IGN : Laurence 
Level:1
Pokemon wanted:Gardevoir

Thank you so much Smile
(Mar 19, 2017, 10:03 PM)Maddyfresh Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2017, 09:54 PM)KasuganoAichi Wrote: I would like a Shiny Chandelure and a Shiny Absol if possible, my fc is on the left, just like everyone's else :p

It's a GTS giveaway. You have to deposit a random Pokémon on GTS and ask for which Pokémon you want with the level locked to the level stated in the original post and then comment with your ign, what poke you deposited (level and gender) and which Pokémon you requested Smile I don't think she's doing any thru link trade. Didn't want you to miss your spot because of wrong format.

Pokemon Deposited: Scizor
IGN: Aichi
Level: 55
Pokemon Wanted: Chandelure

I was actually thinking depositing my pokemon later on, still I will let it ready now, and about the link trade, I mentioned it because of the Absol, tough I wouldn't mind to pick it trough GTS :p
Hello @Colette Smile

Pokemon deposited: Hariyama
IGN: Tom 
Level: 54 
Pokemon wanted: Belle
(Gardevoire)

Thank you for this awesome giveaway :D
And for the Absol, is it possible to find a moment for the trading ? Thanks ! <3 @Colette