Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Beginner to trading pokemon
Wink 
Hello everyone i'am new here fc [1306-7006-4755] feel free to add me leave ur friend code below also someone traded me this swirlix which is the first one I ever got [I play oras] and it says i need this whipped dip thing to trade the pokemon over gts to evolve it the problem is I don't have it is there anyone willing to trade me a swilix with the whipped dip thing [ what ever it's called] PLzzzzz I'am willing to trade you something in return thx. if you have a shiney i'am willing to give 5 to 6 worthy pokemon of ur choosing for it. [ if I have it]
(Nov 14, 2016, 07:45 PM)pokemaster2116 Wrote: Hello everyone i'am new here fc [1306-7006-4755] feel free to add me leave ur friend code below also someone traded me this swirlix which is the first one I ever got [I play oras] and it says i need this whipped dip thing to trade the pokemon over gts to evolve it the problem is I don't have it is there anyone willing to trade me a swilix with the whipped dip thing [ what ever it's called] PLzzzzz I'am willing to trade you something in return thx. if you have a shiney i'am willing to give 5 to 6 worthy pokemon of ur choosing for it. [ if I have it]

1994-1575-6803  added you  The item I believe that you are looking for is whippeddream. I can get you it
Welcome :D you can add me too if you want
ok thx
Alola ^^
Alola.
Alola! Enjoy the site and game! Holler if you need a good 'mon