Poll: Would you be interested in a biweekly Pokemon trivia quiz?
This poll is closed.
Yes, and my comments are below
88.89%
8 88.89%
Not for me
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Biweekly Pokemon Quiz (Input requested)
So I think something fun to institute would be a biweekly (that's twice weekly, as opposed to every two weeks, as the term can mean either) Pokemon Trivia Quiz.  I've produced these for fun amongst my friends and members of my former RPG site in the past, and think that we could get some fun out of some friendly competition.

The rules would be simple... no more than 5 questions per quiz, with a new quiz posted every few days (for example, Monday and Thursday postings).  I'd be writing the questions, at least to start, and would be fine with judging the results as well.  Each quiz would be worth a maximum of 10 points; weighted with more points for questions with multiple correct answers, and fewer points for single-answer questions.  Players are welcome to participate in as many quizzes as they like, but can only have one entry per quiz, and may not edit their entry once submitted.  I can keep a running tally of accumulated points as each quiz is graded, if that is deemed appropriate.

The main wrinkle this quiz presents, however, is that it is posted online, and thus opens up the possibility of the use of online resources to simply look up the answers to every question.  It would be presumed that we can all be dutiful enough to not give in to this temptation for the sake of the game, but I thought I'd open the floor up to my fellow members to seek your advice as well.
   -sandragon13
I think that this is a great idea and that you should totally go for it! I would of course want to tune into it Wink
Pls yes. I need this in my life
I think it would be great! I haven't really seen trivia games pop up to often on forums. I'd join in a heartbeat!
Count me in!
[Image: goomy-2.gif]
Any ideas how to limit people cheating on the quizzes?
-sandragon13
i'd play
This sounds awesome!

You can put a timer on the questions and make the questions pictures so they cant copy/paste into a search bar.
That should limit cheating quite a bit
That sounds cool I luvz this idea