Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Break The Metagame! Episode 1 (Ends 2/17/15)
Right when I read ur post of 10 hours left PK, it's been posted for 10 hours kappa
But I might try anyway!

Mega Slaking
Retains Normal typing
Ability: Huge Power (Doubles Attack)
HP:150->150
Attack:160->200(+40)
Def:100->120(+20)
SpAtck:95->75(-20)
SpDef:65->85(+20)
Speed:100->140(+40)

Its fast, Huge Power with Base 200 Attack. NEED I SAY MORE?!?! I should also say it can get stab moves, coverage to ghost types, and retaliate for revenge killing.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 17, 2015, 06:41 PM)GingerxPug Wrote: Right when I read ur post of 10 hours left PK, it's been posted for 10 hours kappa
But I might try anyway!

Mega Slaking
Retains Normal typing
Ability: Huge Power (Doubles Attack)
HP:150->150
Attack:160->200(+40)
Def:100->120(+20)
SpAtck:95->75(-20)
SpDef:65->85(+20)
Speed:100->140(+40)

Its fast, Huge Power with Base 200 Attack. NEED I SAY MORE?!?! I should also say it can get stab moves, coverage to ghost types, and retaliate for revenge killing.

it will not beat mega magikarp
Sorry for the delay guys, something came up at like the exact time when I was planning to end this. So seeing as there weren't many entries for this, I've decided to call everyone a winner on this one, since I was planning to pick about this many winners anyway (including swig and Ginger, if you guys would like). Although, Ginger, I should point out that the "Huge Power Mega Slaking" was the exact reason I gave for adding that you couldn't pick a base form with a BST greater than 600 :P . I'll let it slide, though, because I wasn't here to point it out earlier.

So if everyone wants to pick a Pokemon for me to make for you as a prize (the link to what I have available to build at the moment is in the opening post), just let me know the moves, nature, and EV spread that you want it to have. Thanks for giving my game a shot guys! :D

And also if you have any ideas as to how I could improve this/attract more people to it, I'd appreciate the input. :D
Add "with prizes" to the title.
Everyone loves prizes kappa
(Feb 17, 2015, 09:08 PM)EpicLolz53 Wrote: Add "with prizes" to the title.
Everyone loves prizes kappa

You know, that's actually a really smart idea. Thanks!
(Feb 17, 2015, 07:56 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Sorry for the delay guys, something came up at like the exact time when I was planning to end this. So seeing as there weren't many entries for this, I've decided to call everyone a winner on this one, since I was planning to pick about this many winners anyway (including swig and Ginger, if you guys would like). Although, Ginger, I should point out that the "Huge Power Mega Slaking" was the exact reason I gave for adding that you couldn't pick a base form with a BST greater than 600 :P . I'll let it slide, though, because I wasn't here to point it out earlier.

So if everyone wants to pick a Pokemon for me to make for you as a prize (the link to what I have available to build at the moment is in the opening post), just let me know the moves, nature, and EV spread that you want it to have. Thanks for giving my game a shot guys! :D

And also if you have any ideas as to how I could improve this/attract more people to it, I'd appreciate the input. :D

Just checked that out, didn't know that was something kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Feb 17, 2015, 09:43 PM)GingerxPug Wrote:
(Feb 17, 2015, 07:56 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Sorry for the delay guys, something came up at like the exact time when I was planning to end this. So seeing as there weren't many entries for this, I've decided to call everyone a winner on this one, since I was planning to pick about this many winners anyway (including swig and Ginger, if you guys would like). Although, Ginger, I should point out that the "Huge Power Mega Slaking" was the exact reason I gave for adding that you couldn't pick a base form with a BST greater than 600 :P . I'll let it slide, though, because I wasn't here to point it out earlier.

Just checked that out, didn't know that was something kappa

Don't worry about it! It's kinda my fault for adding the whole wall of text that is the rules of this. But like I said, I'll still count you as a winner for at least trying, if you want to pick a prize. :D