Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Breeding Tips
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:58 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:56 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:35 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:32 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 10:52 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote: i do not have one. what would it take to get one off you?

nothing at all. :D

really? that would be awesome. My FC: 1822-2766-3934

are you available now? im free now. fc 1822-0140-1469 ign yolo

yes im on now.
ok im getting online
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:56 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:35 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:32 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 10:52 AM)Jhayes90 Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 10:32 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote: having a 6iv ditto might help as well. make sure to give the everstone to the pokemon who you want to pass down the nature and give the destiny knot to the other parent to pass down the iv's. let me know if you need a 6iv ditto. ill be happy to give you one :D

i do not have one. what would it take to get one off you?

nothing at all. :D

really? that would be awesome. My FC: 1822-2766-3934

are you available now? im free now. fc 1822-0140-1469 ign yolo

thank you so much
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:38 AM)Luisito Wrote: Describe me your Vulpix.

Nature, Ability, Desired IVs, etc. I can breed out one for you.

thanks for the offer but i want to give it a 100% shot before i give into trading for one.
(Sep 3, 2015, 11:38 AM)Luisito Wrote: Describe me your Vulpix.

Nature, Ability, Desired IVs, etc. I can breed out one for you.

so the Ditto i got was a hacked ditto and dont want to chance anything. the vulpix im looking for is

female timid Drought perfect ivs in hp, atk, sp.atk, sp.def, spd. also needs nasty plot. all other moves i can teach her.
(Sep 3, 2015, 03:07 PM)Jhayes90 Wrote: so the Ditto i got was a hacked ditto and dont want to chance anything. the vulpix im looking for is

female timid Drought perfect ivs in hp, atk, sp.atk, sp.def, spd. also needs nasty plot. all other moves i can teach her.

You don't chance anything by using a hacked Ditto, because you won't be using the Ditto itself on a Battle.

I will use a hacked Ditto anyways.

Your build makes no sense.
  • Timid is (+Spe, -Atk)
  • Vulpix & Ninetales have higher SpA and lower Atk stats.
    • This means that a perfect spread would be 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (-Atk)
  • Ninetales learns Nasty Plot as a start up move. Why do you need it on a Vulpix?
    • In order to pass down Nasty Plot, I not only need a Ninetales with the move, but also a Smeargle with 6IVs and teach it the move; Breeding Vulpix with a 6IV Ditto will never pass down Nasty Plot, it is not a Level Move, rather an Evolution Move.

Are you sure that you want to continue with this request?

Breeding what you are asking because of Nasty Plot will take me 2 weeks if I find the time.

I can breed you a Female Timid Vulpix with your choice of 5IVs, but no Evolution moves, in 1 day.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

(Sep 3, 2015, 03:42 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 03:07 PM)Jhayes90 Wrote: so the Ditto i got was a hacked ditto and dont want to chance anything. the vulpix im looking for is

You don't chance anything by using a hacked Ditto, because you won't be using the Ditto itself on a Battle.

I will use a hacked Ditto anyways.

Your build makes no sense.
  • Timid is (+Spe, -Atk)
  • Vulpix & Ninetales have higher SpA and lower Atk stats.
    • This means that a perfect spread would be 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (-Atk)
  • Ninetales learns Nasty Plot as a start up move. Why do you need it on a Vulpix?
    • In order to pass down Nasty Plot, I not only need a Ninetales with the move, but also a Smeargle with 6IVs and teach it the move; Breeding Vulpix with a 6IV Ditto will never pass down Nasty Plot, it is not a Level Move, rather an Evolution Move.

Are you sure that you want to continue with this request?

Breeding what you are asking because of Nasty Plot will take me 2 weeks if I find the time.

I can breed you a Female Timid Vulpix with your choice of 5IVs, but no Evolution moves, in 1 day.

it doesnt NEED the nasty plot. and i wont use a hacked ditto because it doesnt feel right to me. just my opinion tho
(Sep 3, 2015, 04:22 PM)Jhayes90 Wrote: it doesnt NEED the nasty plot. and i wont use a hacked ditto because it doesnt feel right to me. just my opinion tho

So Female Vulpix Drought 5IVs on HP/Atk/--/SpA/SpD/Spe?

(Sep 3, 2015, 04:24 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 04:22 PM)Jhayes90 Wrote: it doesnt NEED the nasty plot. and i wont use a hacked ditto because it doesnt feel right to me. just my opinion tho

So Female Vulpix Drought 5IVs on HP/Atk/--/SpA/SpD/Spe?

yes please
(Sep 3, 2015, 04:30 PM)Jhayes90 Wrote: yes please

Just reached 5IVs with 4 Egg Moves.

I got your IV spread (-Def), but it was Flash Fire. I will keep trying.

(Sep 4, 2015, 12:43 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 04:30 PM)Jhayes90 Wrote: yes please

Just reached 5IVs with 4 Egg Moves.

I got your IV spread (-Def), but it was Flash Fire. I will keep trying.

ok cool thanks. there isnt any rush. im pretty patient Smile