Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Breeding
Hey guys! I just recieved a ditto from the GTS I put a zigzagoon up and somehow ended up with a shiny LvL:100 Ditto. Its stats are 300HP 144 in Atk,Def,SP.ATK 129 in Sp.Def and 158 Speed. ITs nature is naive and its characteristic is Alert to sound. I am really new to the breeding part and I was just curious if I could use this ditto to breed pokemon. Im scared it is like hacked or something :/
Yes you can breed pokemon with ditto u have to put 1 pokemon u want to breed not including legendaries and u put in ditto with and it should make a egg i don't know when it will finish but im guessing 1-2 days ?
It doesnt matter if the ditto was hacked in or not, you can just put it in the daycare with any normal pkm, and walk a bit, when you come back after a while they will have found an egg. In ORAS i just ride route 117 up and down and in X/Y you can just ride that route up and down. When the old man is turned around he will have found an egg.

You can find lots of good tutorials on the internet about breeding and making perfect pkm. It takes a lot of time tough c: