Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Breedjects?
I might sound dum but everyone is talking about breedjects but i have no idee what it means can someone explain please Huh :D
They are just the leftovers of a breeding. Just an example:
If you wanna have a flawless torchic, 6 ivs, adamant with speedboost, you'll have to breed 2 torchics of different genre (really!? XD) or 1 of them and a ditto. Probably you'll not reach your aim with the first egg, so you'll continue to breed again and again until you'll have your flawless pokemon. All the others torchics that are born during that activity are breedjects, except the flawless one ofc
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I think breedjects are when you are trying to breed a pokemon for certain IVs and they end up not having those IVs
(Jan 14, 2015, 10:11 AM)Kira9181 Wrote: They are just the leftovers of a breeding. Just an example:
If you wanna have a flawless torchic, 6 ivs, adamant with speedboost, you'll have to breed 2 torchics of different genre (really!? XD) or 1 of them and a ditto. Probably you'll not reach your aim with the first egg, so you'll continue to breed again and again until you'll have your flawless pokemon. All the others torchics that are born during that activity are breedjects, except the flawless one ofc

Oh... thanks i have alot then :D
(Jan 14, 2015, 10:13 AM)RobinPMC Wrote:
(Jan 14, 2015, 10:11 AM)Kira9181 Wrote: They are just the leftovers of a breeding. Just an example:

Oh... thanks i have alot then  :D

I have just 2 boxes of rough skin gible :V , just saying xD
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain