Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Broken >new< 3DS XL top screen repair help
Hey guys,
had an accident with my >new< 3DS XL (my friend dropped his beefcake of a laptop on it) and the top screen has dead pixels in zig-zag crack-like shapes. tjfRekt
The trouble is whenever I search "new 3sd xl top screen repair" it thinks I mean new as in brand-new and not the (stupid) product name.
I live in the UK so any recommendations for the US aren't too helpful but I wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction, and if it matters if the >new< 3DS XL top screen is any different from the standard 3DS XL top screen?
cheers guys Smile
I would try just to google it with out the "new" even though its a new models of the 3ds the method of fixing the screen should be the same, so if you find something/someone to fix it i would assume they could do the new version
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jul 12, 2015, 08:25 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I would try just to google it with out the "new" even though its a new models of the 3ds the method of fixing the screen should be the same, so if you find something/someone to fix it i would assume they could do the new version

Ok thanks for the advice bud Smile it's really bummed me out that this has happened