Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Buy X/Y?
So I have completed ORAS (to the death) and I was thinking of getting X/Y but ofc Sun and moon is just around the corner.

Is it worth buying XY or should I just skip this part of the gen entirely? (I know ORAS counts but still and I havent skipped one since Ruby) Or should I just sit tight till then?
Haven't completed the nat dex so XY would help with that though.
(Jul 5, 2016, 11:57 AM)TheShadowKnight Wrote: So I have completed ORAS (to the death) and I was thinking of getting X/Y but ofc Sun and moon is just around the corner.

Is it worth buying XY or should I just skip this part of the gen entirely? (I know ORAS counts but still and I havent skipped one since Ruby) Or should I just sit tight till then?
Haven't completed the nat dex so XY would help with that though.

I enjoyed X/Y personally, I think it was a great gen and I just love the legendaries! And also if it helps for the Dex, than that's even more reasons to get X/Y. :]
X or Y either are great games and are well worth the buy.
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
The story of X and Y is worst then the story of ORAS in my opinion. X and Y are still great games! It is amazing for team building! I recommend it!
I would buy XY as it had a very quick storyline compared to ORAS. You would definitely finish it before Sun and Moon came out.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
It's worth it! You'll be able to finish X and Y in a couple days if you know what you're doing, but the story has a charm that no other Pokemon game has. The game is pretty easy if you build the right team, but once you beat the elite, the elite are perfect for leveling up low Pokemon. Everything is easy, but not too easy to the point where you can lead on one pokemon. (unless you had a rough skin Gible like I did...)

oh yeah, and you get acess to the Friend Safari post-game, which has a 1/512 chance of finding a shiny.
i beat XY in 6 hours, so you should buy it, it is a very, very quick and interesting storyline.
you should buy 1 of them they are well worth it and you still have 4 months til sun/moon are released so its a great way to pass the time
Thanks guys!Will buy it Smile

Which is the "best" version pokemon wise in your opinion? Siding with X because the legendary looks better lol. Have all the kalos legendaries already so I guess that factor isn't relevant
I would say look up the exclusive pokemon to each game and then pick your favorite from there
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh