Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] ♀ Moon Ball Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
(Oct 13, 2016, 08:02 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon" Sweet, hopping online now and thank ya!  Smile  Would ya happen to have a female Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist/ Sudowoodo in any bank balls? Or a female Larvitar in a friend ball? (Only because the markings on its stomach when it's a T-Tar are similar to the pokeball)

If ya do, I'd just have to breed the Timburr and Pachirisu real quick

I unfortunately do not Sad but I do have 5Iv HA Deerlings and such...
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Sharkfang2193 Sure thing! Did you add my FC? 

@"MistressGlaceon" Thank you! And oh, would ya happen to have the Winter form? Still need to breed them both Sad
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Oct 13, 2016, 08:10 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @Sharkfang2193 Sure thing! Sending the trade request shortly!

@"MistressGlaceon" Thank you! And oh, would ya happen to have the Winter form?

Yes I do Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon"  Alrighty sweet, just gonna breed them real quick and I'll let ya know!  Smile
(Oct 13, 2016, 08:13 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon"  Alrighty sweet, just gonna breed them real quick and I'll let ya know!  Smile

Okie

uwu i can hacku
@​​​​​​"​Sharkfang2193" Thank ya! ^_^

@"MistressGlaceon" Thank you!! Smile
(Oct 13, 2016, 08:45 PM)BoneheadMarowak Wrote: @​​​​​​"​Sharkfang2193" Thank ya! ^_^

@"MistressGlaceon" Thank you!! Smile

I think I have a heavy ball onix but I'll breed it tomorrow for you I'm heading to bed now <3

uwu i can hacku
@"MistressGlaceon" Aight sounds good, thank you so much! ^_^