Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED]
The Kyogre/Groudon code I have is for Ultra Moon, moon, Ultra sun and sun. 

I also have a Shiny Poipole code which is only for Ultra sun or Ultra moon.

Willing to trade either or both for:

Meloetta or Keldeo.
Star 
(Sep 21, 2018, 11:58 AM)Meera Wrote: The code I have is for Ultra Moon, moon, Ultra sun and sun. I would like to trade for a Meloetta or a Keldeo. I only have the moon game for now.
Which legendary is the code for ? Thanks.  Sleepy
It depends on the game you have, if you have Ultra sun or regular sun you will get Kyogre. If you have Ultra sun it will be a level 100 Kyogre with a bottle cap and if you just have sun then it will be a level 60 Kyogre with no held item. If you have Ultra moon or regular moon you will get Groudon. If you have Ultra moon you will get a level 100 Groudon with a bottle cap and if you have moon, you will get a level 60 Groudon with no held items. 

It's for either one, it just depends on what game you have.  Angel
(Sep 21, 2018, 09:15 PM)Meera Wrote: It depends on the game you have, if you have Ultra sun or regular sun you will get Kyogre. If you have Ultra sun it will be a level 100 Kyogre with a bottle cap and if you just have sun then it will be a level 60 Kyogre with no held item. If you have Ultra moon or regular moon you will get Groudon. If you have Ultra moon you will get a level 100 Groudon with a bottle cap and if you have moon, you will get a level 60 Groudon with no held items. 

It's for either one, it just depends on what game you have.  Angel
Oohhh. I totally read the title wrong. My bad.  Big Grin
You silly person you. Lol, that is fine. I sometimes misread titles too so better that I explained it for those who do the same.  Cool
I'll look at other offers too, they don't have to be legendary offers or shiny. I only ask that they be legit pokemon please.
Do you still need Keldeo and do you care if it's cloned?
Yes, I still need one but I only want legit pokemon.
Ok. That's fine. I am also picky about trading legit events myself. I self-obtained this Keldeo so I know that it is legit. I'm interested in the Kyogre/Groudon code.
Ah, glad you understand and I'll go ahead and trade with you.