Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] 0 speed IV ditto
Please help me making a trick room team Smile 
I'm willing to trade a 6 IV Greninja( don't know EVs Sad ), Shiny Charizard, Luvdisc, Lairon, and Probopass
Do you still want the 0 IV Male Mawile you posted from before?

Also what do you mean by trick room team? Specific EVs/IVs? Nature? or just pokemon with trick room on them?
(Oct 17, 2016, 04:48 PM)Dragonmaster Wrote: Do you still want the 0 IV Male Mawile you posted from before?

Also what do you mean by trick room team? Specific EVs/IVs? Nature? or just pokemon with trick room on them?

If posible I do still want the 0 IV Male Mawile from the post before Smile 
I don't mind nature, EVs/ IVs, nor move sets, if the speed IV is 0
I wanted this Mawile in my team so I can use trick room on it Smile
(Oct 17, 2016, 05:04 PM)shinybluebird Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2016, 04:48 PM)Dragonmaster Wrote: Do you still want the 0 IV Male Mawile you posted from before?

Watching Big Bang real quick, Should be ready in less than a hour
(Oct 17, 2016, 05:05 PM)Dragonmaster Wrote:
(Oct 17, 2016, 05:04 PM)shinybluebird Wrote:

Watching Big Bang real quick, Should be ready in less than a hour

Thank you so much Smile!!
One small thing but do you care about level?
(Oct 17, 2016, 05:38 PM)Dragonmaster Wrote: One small thing but do you care about level?

Nope Smile! I don't mind what level it is
I put a destiny bond on a poke with 0 IVs for speed and breed it with Mawile....... The only thing that doesn't carry over is the speed........ This may take a little longer than expected

Not to mention gender ration won't work with me.
5 females: 1 male
(Oct 17, 2016, 05:54 PM)Dragonmaster Wrote: I put a destiny bond on a poke with 0 IVs for speed and breed it with Mawile....... The only thing that doesn't carry over is the speed........ This may take a little longer than expected

Its ok, tell me any time you are ready Smile
Finally got it. With another case of "its a male, but your not getting the 0 Speed IV", but I finally got the male mawile with 0 speed IV. How do you want to trade it? If possible, I would like the Shiny Larion Pls.

Pokemon: Mawile
Level: 1
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Intimidate
Speed IVs: 0
Egg moves: Sucker Punch