Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Egg clearout
I dont know wether this can be called a giveaway but i have just over a box full of eggs to get rid of so people can have 6 each or lower tell me when you add me and how many you want
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I believe eggs aren't tradable. Bump!
+ Reps
(Oct 24, 2016, 09:37 AM)xhinnn Wrote: I believe eggs aren't tradable. Bump!

Trust me they are
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
@xhinnn You'd be VERY much mistaken! lol Eggs are tradable via direct trade only
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Any idea which Pokemon are in the eggs, or is it a surprise.
I'll take 6 anyway
Got to call this off for a while someone close to me died an hour ago an am helpin me friend through grief so sorry
(Oct 24, 2016, 11:04 AM)mario2750 Wrote: Any idea which Pokemon are in the eggs, or is it a surprise.
I'll take 6 anyway

All i remember is theres charmanders shinx and ralts cnt remember the rest