Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] #2 Mini Giveaway!! (Shiny Pokemon)
@"MistressGlaceon" are you ON right now?
@Hajja_Mewt and @yymmaayy You both can still claim your award since it is my fault that you dont have them yet. I will alert you when i am able to trade Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 26, 2016, 12:48 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Hajja_Mewt and @yymmaayy You both can still claim your award since it is my fault that you dont have them yet. I will alert you when i am able to trade Smile

Ok thanks!
51 Huh
@Hajja_Mewt and @yymmaayy I'm on now Smile . I'm pretty sure I already added both of you. Also Hajja_Mewt we can now discuss shiny trades on your shop I'll go to your thread now before we trade.

@MrRager009 Sorry, the Giveaway is closed
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
72 Smile
(Oct 26, 2016, 02:31 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @Hajja_Mewt and @yymmaayy I'm on now Smile . I'm pretty sure I already added both of you. Also Hajja_Mewt we can now discuss shiny trades on your shop I'll go to your thread now before we trade.

@MrRager009 Sorry, the Giveaway is closed

Ok cool Ill send now?