Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] #3 Mini Giveaway!! (Shiny Pokémon)
Hello, young Eeveelutions! I will be giving away 5 Random Shiny Pokemon this raffle! (Yes another 5 random shinies) There will be one of these everyday (sometimes two idk). The way these giveaways will work is you pick a random number (you only have one chance) and when there is 5 people who are close to the number or even have the number the Pokémon will be distributed. Your scale is a 1-75.

About the Giveaways

Through out the week I will post one a day. They will sometimes be shiny legends, shiny Pokémon, HAs, breedjects, mostly whatever has value in my PC boxes.

Questions/Answers

Yes, you can participate in every raffle.
No, I will not be choosing favorites in every raffle.
No, the Pokémon you might win will not be shone until 5 people have won.
Yes, anyone can participate even mods (although they never)
Yes, it starting now.

OK thanks bye.

WINNERS

@Hatonacat- Shiny Florges (please stop winning I swear I'm not picking you on purpose ;-; )

@ScarletSableye- Shiny Eevee

@shinybluebird- Shiny Cranidos

@AngelSlayer(z)~- Shiny Tropius

@JodieKatt98 Shiny Phantump (nicknamed MourningWood, can't re nickname is sorry ;-; )

BONUS POKEMON

Since the Pokemon of the last GA were not claimed you will now have a chance to get them. But you will still only have one number (one chance)

BONUS WINNERS

@Dannyman Shiny Blaziken

@Jspur Shiny Polities

@donut_ Shiny Regigigas

PLEASE REDEEM YOUR Pokémon WITHIN 12 HOURS OR THEY WILL BE GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE. Thanks <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
25  Smile
Me lucky number 7
Before anyone else posts anything theres a mathmatical way to win these! 
Your post number+ Your favorite number- What number GA this is (This is the 3rd one)
Ha I got 16  Smile
O
I will stick with 64
I still believe in it
23 LETS GO COME ON!!!!!

WIN ME SOMETHING!!!!

Sad I've tried the other 2 and still haven't won. Sad
I choose 48
I'all have 63
This time I'll go with my favourite number, 16! Let's see if lightning strikes twice  :D
number 72