Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Anyone need a Volcanion?
My guess is

73!!!
Well, nobody got it right. I'll start over in a new thread. The correct answer was 29. Oddly enough, @"MistressGlaceon" - having the first reply - would've been right if she said to count her answer by adding the A1Z26 numerical equivalents of each letter in her response (n + o = 14 + 15 = 29)

I'll start the new thread tomorrow
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Wow!!!
(Nov 7, 2016, 03:40 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Well, nobody got it right. I'll start over in a new thread. The correct answer was 29. Oddly enough, @"MistressGlaceon" - having the first reply - would've been right if she said to count her answer by adding the A1Z26 numerical equivalents of each letter in her response (n + o = 14 + 15 = 29)

I'll start the new thread tomorrow

Well shame on me
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 16, 2016, 04:23 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: If you need a Volcanion code, then lucky you, I have a spare right here! :D
Buuuut you're gonna need some luck to take it. I've used random.org to pick a number 1-20, which we'll call X. I then used it to generate a number 1-100 X times, to truly keep it random. We'll call the final result Y
You have to guess what Y is. First to guess it right will be PM'd a Volcanion code, then the thread will close. No changing answers, and only one guess per person. If - somehow - the only number left to be guessed is the correct one, then we will start from scratch (that way the lucky 100th person still has to try).

On your marks, get set, guess!

42?