Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] BOLD DRAGON BREEDJECTS
Anyone have a Bold Nature Pokemon breedject, preferably 5 IVs, from the Dragon Egg group? I can give you a Silver Bottle Cap in return.

Thanks.
Sup Eugenio. Is there a Pokemon that you're looking for specifically?
Hey @JPNYCE, not really. The Pokemon only has to have what I'm looking for.
Well I can gen anything. Just let me know. I have no problem making you one. Smile
@JPNYCE, would you mind helping me with two Pokemon?

A 5 IV (except attack) Bold Nature Male Horsea (with the Swift Swim Ability) in a Dive Ball?

A 5 IV (except attack) Modest Nature Female Feebas (with the Oblivious Ability) in a Love Ball?
(Dec 23, 2016, 06:02 PM)Eugenio Wrote: @JPNYCE, would you mind helping me with two Pokemon?

A 5 IV (except attack) Bold Nature Male Horsea (with the Swift Swim Ability) in a Dive Ball?

A 5 IV (except attack) Modest Nature Female Feebas (with the Oblivious Ability) in a Love Ball?

I will do you one better. Hows about before I make them. You trade me a Pokemon you caught. I will be able to copy the trainer info from the Pokemon and make those two you want YOURS. I mean its so deep rooted that when I trade you the Pokemon for the first time, it will literally say "Returning Horsea to Eugenio". Also, you want them shiny or not? I can even throw some Gold Bottle Caps in for you. Smile
@JPNYCE, wow you'll really do that! Cool, awesome. Thanks. :')

So any Pokemon will do? A Lucky Egg and a Gold Bottle Cap would be nice.

I'm reposting this, since I edited it and don't know if you saw it.

A 5 IV (except attack) Bold Nature Male Horsea (with the Swift Swim Ability) in a Dive Ball.

A 5 IV (except attack) Modest Nature Female Feebas (with the Oblivious Ability) in a Love Ball.
Yea just trade me whatever. I has to be a Pokemon you caught or bred though. Smile
Ok I am getting online. You're gonna need six spare Pokemon(any will do). And nope I don't need the Wishiwashi back. Smile
@JPNYCE

Alright, but prepare for a whole lot of Goomy Breedjects.