Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Dream Ball Pokemon (Will update FT list as I get more Pokemon)
@Embla you mean dreamball right? I'd like a love ball mudkip but I'd be illegals :p was gonna say @PerchPond got a DB piplup in wt today if your interested?
(Jul 22, 2017, 07:42 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: i have a treecko i can give

@Sharkfang2193 That's awesome, what would you like in exchange? :D
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Jul 23, 2017, 12:18 AM)Embla Wrote: @PerchPond Sounds good. I'll be out all day but I'll be home in about 12 hours from now

@wartty I'd love that LB mudkip. I have a LB chimchar in exchange :-)

@Embla That's nice, I have your Togepi ready so i'll make sure to be online around then :D
(Jul 23, 2017, 01:26 AM)wartty Wrote: @Embla you mean dreamball right? I'd like a love ball mudkip but I'd be illegals :p was gonna say @PerchPond got a DB piplup in wt today if your interested?

@wartty How lucky! Does it have its hidden ability? :D
@PerchPond still gotta arrange that :p but that takes no time lol ill try to get another few and report back to you <3
(Jul 23, 2017, 09:22 AM)wartty Wrote: @PerchPond still gotta arrange that :p but that takes no time lol ill try to get another few and report back to you <3

@wartty ay ay captain Wink
do you still want the treecko still and is it possible for me to get an omantye
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jul 23, 2017, 09:24 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: do you have want the treecko still and is it possible for me to get an omantye

@Sharkfang2193 Yeah i'm still interested! I'll start breeding one for you now! :D
(Jul 23, 2017, 09:26 AM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Jul 23, 2017, 09:24 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: do you have want the treecko still and is it possible for me to get an omantye

@Sharkfang2193 Yeah i'm still interested! I'll start breeding one for you now! :D

thx just tell me when to go to the plaza i still have to add your fc also the treecko has it's hidden ability Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Jul 23, 2017, 09:29 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Jul 23, 2017, 09:26 AM)PerchPond Wrote:

thx just tell me when to go to the plaza i still have to add your fc also the treecko has it's hidden ability Big Grin

Sure! Great! Big Grin