Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Finishing Pokedex~Offering Celesteela/Solgaleo/Kartana/Guzzlord/breedjects in thanks
I've finished my pokedex thanks to a few kind souls, thanks all!

Hey all! I'm nearly done with my Pokedex, but I need some help with the last little stretch. I'm only looking for tradebacks, don't need to keep any pokes. If you can offer all these pokes for tradeback, I can offer a spare guzzlord, or some breedjects listed below
Here's what I need~
Slowking
Politoed
Milotic
Magmortar
Porygon2 + PorygonZ
Electivire
Scizor
Buzzwole
Tapu Lele
Solgaleo
Kartana

Thanks much!

Edit: Oh the breedjects im offering are all 4/5 iv and as follows;
Gible (Jolly, Rough Skin)
Oranguru ( Sassy, Inner Focus/Telepathy)
Carbink (Sassy, Sturdy)
Beldum (Jolly, Clear Body)
I've managed to obtain a Celesteela, Kartana, Lunala, and Solgaleo from the GTS, I can trade 2 legendaries in exchange for all/most of the pokemon I need, or 2 breedjects for less
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:20 PM)DewPop Wrote: I've managed to obtain a Celesteela, Kartana, Lunala, and Solgaleo from the GTS, I can trade 2 legendaries in exchange for all/most of the pokemon I need, or 2 breedjects for less

I can help you out with the following:

Politoed
Milotic
Electrivire
Scizor
Porygon Z
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:28 PM)FallenX Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:20 PM)DewPop Wrote: I've managed to obtain a Celesteela, Kartana, Lunala, and Solgaleo from the GTS, I can trade 2 legendaries in exchange for all/most of the pokemon I need, or 2 breedjects for less

Politoed
Milotic
Electrivire
Scizor
Porygon Z

Awesome! for that many, I can offer any 1 legendary, or all 4 breedjects. I can get you the info on any legendary if you'd like, sound good to you?
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:31 PM)DewPop Wrote:

Politoed
Milotic
Electrivire
Scizor
Porygon Z

Awesome! for that many, I can offer any 1 legendary, or all 4 breedjects. I can get you the info on any legendary if you'd like, sound good to you?
Nah I dont need anything like that. I am just helping out so you can complete the dex. Since it was planned as a trade then tradeback just so you get the dex completion lol
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:35 PM)FallenX Wrote:

Politoed
Milotic
Electrivire
Scizor
Porygon Z

Nah I dont need anything like that. I am just helping out so you can complete the dex. Since it was planned as a trade then tradeback just so you get the dex completion lol

Aww, thank you so much Heart  My FC is 1349-6893-5692. Are you available any time soon?
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:38 PM)DewPop Wrote:

Politoed
Milotic
Electrivire
Scizor
Porygon Z

Aww, thank you so much Heart  My FC is 1349-6893-5692. Are you available any time soon?

Ill be ready in about 5 minutes, just finishing up this zygarde cell hunt and Ill jump into the plaza. 4 more to go.
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:41 PM)FallenX Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:38 PM)DewPop Wrote:
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:28 PM)FallenX Wrote: I can help you out with the following:

Politoed
Milotic
Electrivire
Scizor
Porygon Z

Ill be ready in about 5 minutes, just finishing up this zygarde cell hunt and Ill jump into the plaza. 4 more to go.
Alright, I'll be in Plaza whenever you're ready (no rush, I've got netflix :-)
Getting on the plaza now
(Dec 9, 2016, 08:50 PM)FallenX Wrote: Getting on the plaza now

Sorry for the wait, some rando invited me to a trade and I accepted assuming it was you. Thank you so much!  :D

Down to the last 2- Slowking and Porygon2, I'll drop a legendary for just these two at this point, I just want that charm :D