Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Genesect!!
Hello, I am striving to complete my pokedex and I have come so far as to getting 720 kinds of pokemon! Which means I just need one more pokemon to complete the national dex D: 
As you can tell from the title, the one last pokemon is a genesect and I posted this thread to ask for my one :D I will keep on updating the pokemon I can trade for a genesect, but as of now I can trade:

Normal:
Volcanion
probably any non legendary HA pokemon

Shiny:
Nidoqueen
Cresselia
Greninja
Chansey
Dialga

Thank you for your cooperation!

P.S. I would be forever grateful if someone can teach me how to clone pokemon on a Japanese 3DS system (the five second clone method doesn't work...). Then I can do my own giveaways :D
I don't have one but starting november 1st you can get a genesect code from gamestop. Plus that way everyone will have a genesect and more people will be willing to trade. As far as I know you can only get genesect legally by transporting from black and white. Hope this helped Smile
O
(Oct 27, 2016, 04:36 AM)Hatonacat Wrote: I don't have one but starting november 1st you can get a genesect code from gamestop. Plus that way everyone will have a genesect and more people will be willing to trade. As far as I know you can only get genesect legally by transporting from black and white. Hope this helped Smile

Wow awesome! So hopefully in 3 days I can complete my dex then xD Thanks for the info, people in Japan get nothing (unless you live in the northeast, they get everything the rest of the world dont get :P) so I will be counting on the generous giveaways Smile