Poll: Should they make Fossil pokemon ball options readily available?
This poll is closed.
Uh...Yeah! Duh!
100.00%
1 100.00%
No, they are more special as is.
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] LF: F Kabuto/Kaputops in Dream World Balls
Hey!  Im looking for a legit/cloned Kabuto in a ball from dream world that looks cool.  It doesnt have to be a dream ball. Obviously for breeding purposes. And once I breed my own female you can have yours back! Smile

If you dont want it back, let me know what you might like for trade.
@Sorianwarrior 

I can get you one if you want it in Dream ball and I can also breed it to make it 5IV's Hidden ability and with egg moves so it has rapid spin, flail , Knock off and giga drain. If you have any random breedjects (5IV preferable) that will do as payment, if not don't worry too much.

For future reference I can do requests like this at my shop, The Breedject corner, I mainly ask for breedjects in return just so I can grow the stock. I also give out free baby's to breed from each week (Might as well advertise a little Tongue )

(Nov 6, 2017, 06:54 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Sorianwarrior 

I can get you one if you want it in Dream ball and I can also breed it to make it 5IV's Hidden ability and with egg moves so it has rapid spin, flail , Knock off and giga drain. If you have any random breedjects (5IV preferable) that will do as payment, if not don't worry too much.

For future reference I can do requests like this at my shop, The Breedject corner, I mainly ask for breedjects in return just so I can grow the stock. I also give out free baby's to breed from each week (Might as well advertise a little Tongue )
Dreamball would be fantasic!  

So I do have breedjects, however, im not sure if they have good IVs or not.  I have aquired some shiny dittos that i have been told or appear to have high IVs but i havent checked them.  As i am not a compeitive player I am fine not knowing.  I can trade you what breedjects I have and maybe you can check.  I have restarted most of my games lately so I would not be able to check (and know little about doing so).  You can also have as many breedjects as you want from me too, lol.  Right now i have Espurr, Furfrou, Charmander, Koffing, and Seviper...i think.
@Sorianwarrior 

I am hatching some now, I can trade them in festival plaza when you are ready

Edit: It is up to you, the first batch happened to have a few good Kabuto, there is a male that is adamant missing special attack stat (perfect for competitive battles) or you can have a 5 best IV female that is not correct for competitive.

(Nov 6, 2017, 07:50 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Sorianwarrior 

I am hatching some now, I can trade them in festival plaza when you are ready

Edit: It is up to you, the first batch happened to have a few good Kabuto, there is a male that is adamant missing special attack stat (perfect for competitive battles) or you can have a 5 best IV female that is not correct for competitive.

I am at work so I wont be able to trade for a few hours (about 6).  Having one with high IVs would be nice but I would mainly want the female for shiny hunting Smile