Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] LF: Shiny Event Xerneas/Yveltal [CLOSED]
I know it's highly unlikely anyone here will trade the Japanese Event Shiny Xerneas (or Yveltal when it comes out) or even have one, but they look SO cool and I'm interested in getting one of them if I can. I've got BR shinies + other BR pokes (Non-Shiny), a few random shinies and Event mons like Hoopa (UK). I can trade more than one (unless it's a mon I don't want to part with xD)

it's 2022 and we livin
i have three shiny xerneas's ( someone traded them to me) so i can give you one but what are like the best mons you can give me
Dunno. Any events or BR mons you looking for? Or shinies
it's 2022 and we livin
I'd be willing to trade my event Xerneas for a Hoopa.
(Nov 5, 2015, 11:33 AM)MisterSpaz Wrote: I'd be willing to trade my event Xerneas for a Hoopa.

Wow! Thanks! It's the UK GAME Hoopa if that's okay. Add my FC and lmk when's good to trade for you :]
it's 2022 and we livin
i know someone in japan that traded me their legit mystery gift bacon bird (shiny Yveltal) if you want it.
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:47 AM)lightesthades4 Wrote: i know someone in japan that traded me their legit mystery gift bacon bird (shiny Yveltal) if you want it.

I am looking for both actually haha! What would you like? I have Meloetta, Jirachi, Deoxys, Phione, Arceus, Diancie, Genesect, Darkrai, Celebi, Darkrai and Mew for trade as my Event mons. The other guy before you wants the Hoopa so it's not listed :] I have random shinies: Garchomp and Milotic, and then BR Shinies: Kangaskhan, Noivern.
it's 2022 and we livin
can you both tell me the Nature and Date of both the Xerneas and Yveltal aswell? :] cheers
it's 2022 and we livin
got a shiny xerneas thats br if you want to pm me your fc and br shiny to trade
Are you still looking for a Shiny Event Yveltal?