Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Mutt's Eggception Giveaway! ♥ 5IV Breedjects w/ EM
Hello !

Requested: Chansey
Deposited: skarmory
Level of deposited: 1
Gender of deposited: Female
IGN : Cara Rahl
(Dec 18, 2016, 07:33 AM)Mutt Wrote: @Berserk13 Sent the Chansey! Deposit something for the Exeggcute and I'll send it as well.

Rlly dude the world would be better with more kind ppl like you. Love that egiptian name and when i'll win pokemon world series you'll be my first thanked by me. Last ask I promise :d

Requested: exeggcute
Deposited: deino
Level: 1
IGN: Farlopa
@wapuurin I do have a female, but I think you were sniped! Can you redeposit something?
Check out my current breedject giveaway!

My mons are all bred in-game. I don't gen or clone, and I check the parents' history whenever possible.
@nandawin , @Cara Rahl Sent! Enjoy your pokemon!
EDIT: @nandawin , I only saw your edit now. I think I sent you a male? Can you confirm? If you want, you can redeposit something.

@Berserk13 Haha, you're welcome. Sent the Exeggcute. I hope you'll enjoy it!

My mons are all bred in-game. I don't gen or clone, and I check the parents' history whenever possible.
Thanks ! Heart
​​​
Was looking for this ha so it is soo nice Blush
Deposited: skarmory
Level: 25
IGN: Cara Rahl
@Mutt It's ok. :D don't want to bother you too much. Thank you so much!
@Cara Rahl , I can't find your Skarmory, I think it might have been sniped. Could you redeposit something?

@nandawin As you like! But just in case, I still have four females left, so you can grab one if you want!

(Dec 18, 2016, 07:55 AM)Mutt Wrote: @Cara Rahl , I can't find your Skarmory, I think it might have been sniped. Could you redeposit something?

Ok !
​​​
Deposited: wingull
Level: 7
IGN: Cara Rahl
@Cara Rahl Sent! ♥ (btw, je suis française aussi !)