Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] Looking for Shiny Ralts or Kirlia or Gardevoir
(Oct 24, 2016, 04:28 PM)nzspeaknow Wrote:
(Oct 24, 2016, 04:08 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @nzspeaknow Hi! I actually have a female shiny Ralts and a shiny female Gardevoir. You can pick which one you would like Smile

@"MistressGlaceon"  Hey! omg really! :O I would love to have the shiny female gardevoir. What pokemon do you want?

Can I have shiny Numel? The Gardevoir is HA btw
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 24, 2016, 04:33 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:
(Oct 24, 2016, 04:08 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @nzspeaknow Hi! I actually have a female shiny Ralts and a shiny female Gardevoir. You can pick which one you would like Smile

@"MistressGlaceon"  Hey! omg really! :O I would love to have the shiny female gardevoir. What pokemon do you want?

@"MistressGlaceon"  Sure thing. Add my FC: 2037-0696-9263
And i'll be ready to trade when you are
(Oct 24, 2016, 04:54 PM)nzspeaknow Wrote:
(Oct 24, 2016, 04:33 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

@"MistressGlaceon"  Sure thing. Add my FC: 2037-0696-9263
And i'll be ready to trade when you are

i added that one and it said its a fake one? Huh Huh i added he one on your profile though
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I would like one shiny of them. I have some shinies for an even trade if I may have one