Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Pokemon eggs for my monotype run.
Rainbow 
Hello everyone. Been a while since I played Pokemon and posted on this forum. Since I decided to get back into Pokemon with the launch of Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon I wanted to do a monotype challenge on my Pokemon Y copy. The type I chose is Steel. All I need now is Pokemon eggs of the Steel types I want for this run when I get the Pokedex at the start of my run. The eggs that I need can just be bred from random wild Pokemon since I don't need perfect IV's or HA in this run. I want to go with Pokemon eggs because in that case I wont get exp boost if I hatch the Pokemon myself.
I will be trading random Pokemon I caught in the beginning of the game but if you want anything in return for helping me I have a full Living Pokedex Gen 6 Edition in my Pokemon Moon game and I have a couple of boxes full of Shiny BR Pokemon from Gen 6. I can post what kind of Shiny Pokemon I have If you want to get one for the help. Now with the Pokemon I want for my run:

Riolu
Mawile
Ferroseed
Skarmory
Scyther
Aron
"Two possibilities exist:

Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not.

Both are equally terrifying."
Arthur C. Clarke

If you still need it i a get those 4 u
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Nov 22, 2017, 08:45 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: If you still need it i a get those 4 u

That would be awesome. Added you.

Arthur C. Clarke

Sorry about that haven't been online but i got all of them ready whenever you're available for trade.
(Nov 22, 2017, 09:28 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Sorry about that haven't been online but i got all of them ready whenever you're available for trade.

I can trade today pretty much whenever. Just message me when you are available.

Arthur C. Clarke

(Nov 23, 2017, 01:29 AM)AurisxD Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2017, 09:28 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: Sorry about that haven't been online but i got all of them ready whenever you're available for trade.

I'm available now and for the rest of the day. I'll add you so whenever u come online we can do the trade.
(Nov 23, 2017, 07:00 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:

I'm available now and for the rest of the day. I'll add you so whenever u come online we can do the trade.

I can go online now.

Arthur C. Clarke

(Nov 23, 2017, 07:16 AM)AurisxD Wrote:

I can go online now.

I'm coming online
(Nov 23, 2017, 07:26 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:

I can go online now.

I'm coming online

Thanks. Now I can start playing now. You want anything in return?

Arthur C. Clarke

(Nov 23, 2017, 07:38 AM)AurisxD Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2017, 07:26 AM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Nov 23, 2017, 01:29 AM)AurisxD Wrote: I can trade today pretty much whenever. Just message me when you are available.

I can go online now.

I'm coming online

Thanks. Now I can start playing now. You want anything in return?

No prob Big Grin also i don't need anything in return