(May 24, 2017, 08:23 AM)Jakal_00 Wrote: Thank you! Smile

I would like a Blastoise as well. 

Deposited: caterpie/dultus.de, female, Lv2
Wanted: Blastoise
IGN: Jakal
Deposited :Caterpie (Love Ball)
Requesting: Blastoise
IGN : wartty
Thank you in advance :D I'll be thanking you again before the end of the day I'm sure ~
Deposited: Caterpie F Lv1 named dultus.de
Wanted lv100 Blastoise
IGN : Colin

Just saw this post, I realize this might be too late. Thanks!
(May 24, 2017, 08:36 AM)wartty Wrote: Deposited :Caterpie (Love Ball)
Requesting: Blastoise
IGN : wartty
Thank you in advance :D I'll be thanking you again before the end of the day I'm sure ~

you forgot to re-name youre mon to -> dultus.de

Please do it so next time  Angel
(May 24, 2017, 08:40 AM)SkyTheFlatball Wrote: Deposited: Caterpie F Lv1 named dultus.de
Wanted lv100 Blastoise
IGN : Colin

Just saw this post, I realize this might be too late. Thanks!

Since theres still interest I will let it open :-D 
Hope its ok with the rules to have more than one giveaway? .... If not someone will let me know for sure... 

So put youre cute lil Caterpie at the GTS  again Tongue
@rena1100 Lol might just be us few who were late to the party, thank you so much I feel so ignorant having not read the first page D': was just bugging someone else about that last night xP lol but thank you for overlooking my blatant ignorance <3 
Deposited: Caterpie 
Requesting: Pikachu
IGN: wartty
Omg I deposited the wrong Caterpie hold on I'll switch it!!
(May 24, 2017, 09:39 AM)wartty Wrote: Omg I deposited the wrong Caterpie hold on I'll switch it!!

Lool !  Big Grin
Did u got the mons u wanted ?
@rena1100 yes thank you so much Smile got one 2 more caterpies for you but I was wondering if I'd be too much task if you could make the Snorlax impish and if it's not too much give him the eggmove whirlwind? I totally understand if not I was just thinking up this Snorlax last week and it'd be super convenient :p
(May 24, 2017, 12:29 PM)wartty Wrote: @rena1100 yes thank you so much Smile got one 2 more caterpies for you but I was wondering if I'd be too much task if you could make the Snorlax impish and if it's not too much give him the eggmove whirlwind? I totally understand if not I was just thinking up this Snorlax last week and it'd be super convenient :p

Sorry i dont do this..