Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Shiny Giveaway!
Star 
Hey there guys, I've been keeping a journal of all the shinies I've caught while being a part pokemonforever (feel free to add to that journal!), and through my hunts I have actually obtained a few extras that I won't ever use! I feel these would be great for a giveaway, since someone else can benefit from having them, by use in battle/shiny hunting, or simply admiring their beauty!! So I'm going to give back to this wonderful community by hosting a giveaway for these beautiful pokemon.

ALL pokemon in this giveaway are 100% legit and caught in the wild in pokemon X and AS. The OTs for these pokemon are either Skye♪(X) or Daben(AS). Here are the pokemon for this giveaway! (*ノ´∇`*)ノ

Pokemon: Goldeen
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 25
[Image: nah95nJ.gif] 

Pokemon: Goldeen
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 25
[Image: nah95nJ.gif]

Pokemon: Octillery
Ability: Suction Cups
Level: 35
[Image: BA8RHHs.gif]

Ability: Suction Cups

Ability: Sniper

Ability: Sniper

Pokemon: Numel
Ability: Own Tempo (HA)
Level: 8
DISCLAIMER: WILL NOT COME WITH CAMERUPTITE
[Image: eFfHNeA.gif]

Pokemon: Numel
Ability: Simple
Level: 8
DISCLAIMER: WILL NOT COME WITH CAMERUPTITE
[Image: eFfHNeA.gif]

Pokemon: Corsola
Ability: Natural Cure
[Image: zo3EQDd.gif]

Pokemon: Corsola
Ability: Natural Cure
[Image: zo3EQDd.gif]

Pokemon: Druddigon
Ability: Sheer Force
Level: 30
[Image: MFgHrf6.gif]

There will be ELEVEN winners! I tried to vary the winning pokemon as much as possible, but I really do have quite a few leftover octillery compared to everything else, so _(」∠ 、ン、)_ 

1st Place: Druddigon @Pattyback11 
2nd Place: Corsola @AngelSlayer(z)~ 
3rd Place: Octillery (Suction Cups) @Aqwell 
4th Place: Numel (Own Tempo HA) @yymmaayy 
5th Place: Goldeen @xcr03 
6th Place: Corsola @joubs 
7th Place: Octillery (Suction Cups) @12345678 
8th Place: Numel @Skulblaka01 
9th Place: Goldeen @Tameki 
10th Place: Octillery (Sniper) @Sandsy 
11th Place: Octillery (Sniper) @Keeghan 

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS!!! I WILL BE PMING YOU SOON!!!!

TO ENTER: Put a random number between 1 and 200* as your comment. DO NOT make multiple comments with different numbers, and do not use a number that has already been chosen. If someone reuses a number, I will choose the person who used it first, so make sure you check before you post (or edit if you realize you used the same number as someone else!). If you do not follow the rules, your comment will be ignored (which I mean you just have to put a number as your comment so it's really easy to follow the rules!!) and you will not be eligible for the giveaway. ≖︿≖✿

EDIT: Woops! Forgot to mention, winners will be determined by a RNG! *Didn't realize how many people were going to participate, so I increased the #s

Winners will be announced on Friday, October 15th at around 1:00PM-3:00PM EST (hopefully, but it WILL be done on Friday!). Winners will be PM'ed by me to let them know they have won (and their names will be posted on this thread), and so we can trade FCs. If you are unable to trade that day I can easily hold the pokemon and trade with you on a date that you can trade! In PMs we can also discuss using GTS as well if you don't want to trade FCs, but there are risks with that ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚。

Thank you pokemonforever for such a kind community and amazing tools to help with shiny hunting, and I will most likely be holding more giveaways in the future when I collect more leftover pokemon!!! (ღ´⌣`ღ)
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
This is awesome! Thanks for this fun giveaway!  Heart

Number: 32
23 thankyou so much, may the force be with me <>_<>

Gimme the Corsola! :D
Also, thanks for the fun giveaway.
#LillieDefenseSquad
This sounds interesting.  I will pick 7.

Lets go! hahaha
im gonna try 20! thank you for this man Smile
47. I will pick
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat

Good luck everyone! 

Thanks for hosting this Giveaway :D
number 5