Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Single Shiny Genesect
Hello Peeps, I have decided to trade someone a Shiny genesect. I have gotten an extra off of wondertrade and wanted to share it with another. I am looking for the following

Shiny Celebi
Shiny Arceus
Shiny Giratina
Shiny Hoopa
Shiny Volcanion

Other shinies will be considered
@BeastEvolved59 would you take a regular event legendairy (hoopa, jirachi, manaphy, non event suicune) for it. i don't have great shinys
Maybe.  what do you have. id be interested in celebi or volcanion if you have them
(Nov 6, 2016, 10:27 AM)BeastEvolved59 Wrote: Maybe.  what do you have. id be interested in celebi or volcanion if you have them

i have a spare jpn volcanion, it seem to be a event volcanion but not sure if its legit (got it via trade)
Awesome, if you have anything else, i'd be grateful if you included it in the trade.i'd understand if you didn't, but it would be much appreciated
(Nov 6, 2016, 01:57 PM)BeastEvolved59 Wrote: Awesome, if you have anything else, i'd be grateful if you included it in the trade.i'd understand if you didn't, but it would be much appreciated

@BeastEvolved59  i have a few extra shinys but they arent the best (luvdisc, spinda, zigzagoon, magikarp and wailmer) just let me know if you want one of those and which one, ill add your friend code and we can trade

just realised i cant see your friend code can you send it
Ok, i'd like the wailmer, im on right now and my friend code is 4356 1527 5173
@BeastEvolved59 thanx for the genesect, enjoy volcanion and wailmer :D
I will, and you enjoy your genesect and +1 rep