Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] SuMo: Choice Items Giveaway [Hacked/Cloned]
Hello Everyone!!!!

Today, I will be distributing Choice Items! Many people has complained that Battle Tree is too tough. Choice Band will be held by Moltres, Choice Specs will be held by Articuno and Choice Scarf will be held by Zapdos. They are set to level 100, to prevent sniping. I will distribute Life Orb and Safety Goggles some time in the future.

The Pokemons are hacked/cloned. I did not edit the OT and TID to prevent suspicion from GameFreak, I trust you guys that you will not trade them in Pokemon communities that do not allow hacking.

Rules:
* 1) Deposit an Emolga (catch at Poni Plains) into GTS requesting level 100 of the Pokemon. And comment with the description of the Pokemon you have deposited, gender, level, species and your IGN.
* 2) Don't rush me by spamming with "Did you miss me" or "I have not received mine", you are just making me confusing, therefore, making it slower.
* 3) Do not send me Private Messages (during or after the giveaway), you will ended up getting banned.
* 4) No Reservations allowed, if you send me Private Messages for reservations, you will get ignored.
* 5) You can only received one of each item (if you have gotten one item, you can go for the other items, but not the same item).
* 6) Anyone who does not follow will get skipped.

I will be leaving this giveaway overnight, I will check for requests everyday at 8PM GMT+8. For those who are wondering "Why Emolga?", it is because I am leaving it overnight and will take 20 hours to reply, it is to prevent it from getting buried or glitched in the GTS. Therefore, request only if there are no more giveaways you are going to participate.

NOTE: I might take an hour to send. To check if it got sniped, the Pokemons I am sending out are Modest and Shiny, so yeah...

EDIT: This giveaway will close on Friday 8PM GMT+8 because I need to study for examinations.
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@gkh1997
Pokemon deposited: Emolga
Pokemon requested:Zapdos
Level of deposited:52
Gender of deposited:Female
IGN:Aaron
Pokemon requested: Moltres
Level of deposited: 1
Gender of deposited: male
IGN: Karol
@gkh1997 
Pokemon requested: Articuno
Level of deposited: 51
Gender of deposited: Female
IGN: William

Thanks in advance!
@R2LSD2 ,
@Rurek ,
@Wilancer1 ,
Sent! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
@gkh1997
Thank You!
*  IGN:  Warrior.
*  Deposited:  Lv49 Emolga female.
*  Request:  Lv91+ Articuno.
*  Thankyou verry verry much - in advance
@gkh1997 
Pokemon requested: Zapdos
Level of deposited: 53
Gender of deposited: Female
IGN: William