Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] TAPUS, ASSEMBLE!
Hi @AbruptFury I would like to reserve a Tapu Lele if theres any left, thanks for the giveaway!
can I reserve Tapu Lele??
Hey, could I grab a set? If not, I'd like to reserve a Tapu Koko, thanks for doing this!
IGN: RJ
Can I request  reserve a Set please? Also can I claimed through Personal trades to save the trouble for both of us?  Smile Thank you and Happy Holiday.
May i get one of each? ^^
i'll be around for 6 hours maybe more just pm me when you are ready!!

Thank you in advance
I would like to reserve one of each if thats possible.
My ign is feeiii
(Dec 28, 2016, 08:11 AM)CamdenPokemon Wrote:
(Dec 28, 2016, 03:27 AM)AbruptFury Wrote: I know it's kind of late, but I was busy being guided through time by three ghosts.

I bet you weren't expecting this though. A Tapu giveaway! Hosted by yours truly. I've noticed that some people don't haven't got Battle Ready Tapus Sad And I've decided to help out by giving away 30 of each. That's a whole box full :O What a coincidence Kappa Here is how I'm going to do this giveaway:

1) Unlike other giveaways, I will do this one personally. Might be a bit slower, but certainly less sniped Pokemon. I don't have a job right now so I'm particularly busy though later today, December 28th, I will helping my grandfather move into his new house. I will start with the first people who submit their request. You will have 24 hours to trade or you will be skipped. The first 30 of any Tapu will be reserved til then.

2) You are allowed to claim all four Tapus, but only one of each. Christmas is a season for giving. Not hoarding. Just let me know which you are interested in so I can reserve them. If you see that there only reserved Pokemon left, message me to gain priority for if they are no claimed.

3) Yes, you can trade me anything for the Tapus. Fodder away. They are clones : P

4 )(Optional) Enjoy! Smile

[Image: tapubulu.gif]

Tapu Bulu
Ability: Grassy Surge
Level: 65
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Disable
- Protect
Pokeball: Nest Ball

[Image: tapukoko.gif]

Tapu Koko
Ability: Electric Surge
Level: 60
Timid Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Discharge
- Agility
- Electro Ball
Pokeball: Master Ball

[Image: tapulele.gif]

Tapu Lele
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Calm Mind
- Skill Swap
- Moonblast
Pokeball: Ultra Ball

[Image: tapufini.gif]

Tapu Fini
Ability: Misty Surge
Bold Nature
- Nature's Madness
- Muddy Water
- Aqua Ring
- Hydro Pump
Pokeball: Ultra Ball

Tapu Bulu: 28 (13 reserved)
Tapu Koko: 26 (14 reserved)
Tapu Lele: 28 (18 reserved)
Tapu Fini: 27 (14 reserved)

I will take one of each! I added you as a friend so I'll be waiting on festival plaza

This was the last one, and even then, there's just Bulu left xD Message me to queue up for the backup list
Since I was away for quite a while yesterday, I'm going to extend the reserve time by a bit Smile You gotta get it by the end of today tho
@Cara Rahl I saw u online, but was in the middle of trading another person. Also, your messaging system is disabled so it's hard to contact u.
@Johalt I can't message u cuz ur inbox is full, so I don't know how to organize a trade between us.
And I'm out of mons Smile Thank your for your patience. I know I didn't do the best job organizing this....at all. But I'm glad I could make a few people happy : P Happy New Years to you all and hope you had a Merry Christmas!