Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] Thank you Shachi
Hi peeps  Smile

would anyone be so kind as to spend a little time with me to trade over 3 or 4 various gen starter mons that have 5-6 IV's from my Y game into my newly brought OR game please? So that I can start a awesome new game for the first time

let me know if there is a mon you need, I may have a spare for you

thanks, ONESUN
(Oct 17, 2015, 12:42 PM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote: Hi peeps  Smile

would anyone be so kind as to spend a little time with me to trade over 3 or 4 various gen starter mons that have 5-6 IV's from my Y game into my newly brought OR game please? So that I can start a awesome new game for the first time

thanks, ONESUN

Hey! If you still need someone, then I'll be willing to help. Just PM me your FC and you can tell me when. If you do take my offer, I'd really only like a hidden ability Swirlix. If you can't get a hidden ability Swirlix, then I'd like an infiltrator Noibat. Smile
(Oct 18, 2015, 01:08 AM)dek4hh Wrote:

thanks, ONESUN

Hey! If you still need someone, then I'll be willing to help. Just PM me your FC and you can tell me when. If you do take my offer, I'd really only like a hidden ability Swirlix. If you can't get a hidden ability Swirlix, then I'd like an infiltrator Noibat.  Smile

Shachi from Pokemon Forver forums helped me already.

only just woke up. will mark the thread as closed now

thank you or offering though. I am just starting out myself, and I have few Pokemon, and I do not know how to PokeGen or hack, so I can't help you with that Pokemon unfortunately
(Oct 18, 2015, 01:45 AM)ONESUNBEINGNOW Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 01:08 AM)dek4hh Wrote:

thanks, ONESUN

Hey! If you still need someone, then I'll be willing to help. Just PM me your FC and you can tell me when. If you do take my offer, I'd really only like a hidden ability Swirlix. If you can't get a hidden ability Swirlix, then I'd like an infiltrator Noibat.  Smile

Shachi from Pokemon Forver forums helped me already.

only just woke up. will mark the thread as closed now

thank you or offering though. I am just starting out myself, and I have few Pokemon, and I do not know how to PokeGen or hack, so I can't help you with that Pokemon unfortunately

Oh. Well, if you ever need anything else train/breeding related just tell me. I have a lot of free time. Smile