Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] To Shiny or not too Shiny?
I personally really like shinies, but I agree that the battle mons should be non-shiny. :3
really only prefer shinies that look good shiny, my beloved blonde piloswine <3 or if i randomly encounter one then i gotta breed a BR version, or bottle caps now in this brave new generation lol
Thing is now, shinies at least 'should' be a lot more common place even amongst high end competitive players.

SOS Chain a shiny.. Hypertrain it.. perfect IVs.. shiny... /shrug

Admittedly you'd be lucky getting the right nature possibly.. 

So in terms of 'battle ready' legitimate.. there will probably come a time when.. it's a hard distinction to make.
I think non competitive Pokemon should be shiny but battle ready Pokemon should not be shiny.
Good question. I was doing battle spot with some of the pokemon you gave me. They honestly look awesome compared to the opponents. I get some people want non-shiny, but for what? To make them not look like a hacker? Anyway maybe if we wanted a shiny we would deposit a male and for non shiny deposit a female.But since magnimite is genderless you would have to pick another pokemon for us to deposit.
O
I like to get me Sylveon & Paras ,Im not requesting or anything .
My problem is that i dont like the color pink, but i do love shinies just as much as non-shinies. plus i want to be confortable with my color sprites beeing masculinish _tough_scary team to intimidate my rivals. nothing personal but strategy for me.
Its was nice to be able to playing and sharing this with you guys
I honestly dont mind either or, and like both non shiny and shiny Smile. Maybe you can have a small box of non shinys counterpart to the bigger amount of shinys Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I haven't received one of your giveaways, and look forward to my first, but from personal experience I think catering for both works out.
like in @Vinnie 's giveaways, you can request for both non-shiny and shiny forms. That way, people who want a more cosmetic br pokemon are satisfied and people who prefer to use the original design are satisfied too.
I personally usually prefer shinies as they are something 'special' and more 'unique'
By the way, would it be possible to do future giveaways on more EU friendly times? Missed the last two of your giveaways because they were quite late (passed midnight here in Europe) and it's sad to miss out on such amazing giveaways with these fantastic Pokemons Sad
Or possibly keep them up longer (like 12-24h)?

I completely understand if you can't as I can imagine it being quite intense to keep up with the demand. Either way HUGE props for running these!
(Dec 22, 2016, 09:06 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: I am alright with some battle ready Pokemon being shiny in particular, especially the shiny Araquanid. There are some shinys that I don't like in my opinion mainly because of how they're colored as a shiny. Pokemon such as Kommo-o or Alolan Vulpix don't stand out to me or interest me well.

Kommo-o why does it have pink scales as its shiny?

A. Vulpix...I can't hardly tell the difference from its original couterpart....

I don't want to be mean, but its my own opinion.

I know right? I had a shiny vulpix in my box and a non shiny one and I couldn't tell the difference! Shiny Genger = evil