Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] gen1 shiny legendaries giveaway
@BlueHoboJoe did you want all of them?

nevermind Big Grin  that's all of them
(Sep 23, 2017, 11:35 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @BlueHoboJoe did you want all of them?

Thanks!
(Sep 23, 2017, 11:40 AM)BlueHoboJoe Wrote:
(Sep 23, 2017, 11:35 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @BlueHoboJoe did you want all of them?

Thanks!
enjoy
(Sep 23, 2017, 11:34 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @Chewbacca send and enjoy

Thanks!
@AverageJoe @element_x49 i'll reserve them for you both (let me know in a post if you want any others to). as for the trading, i'll try to be online most of my evenings and in the weekend but my time is 8 hour ahead of element_x49 and 9 hours ahead of AverageJeo so i think it's easier to arrange a time in the weekend with either of you to trade.
(Sep 24, 2017, 12:01 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @AverageJoe @element_x49 i'll reserve them for you both (let me know in a post if you want any others to). as for the trading, i'll try to be online most of my evenings and in the weekend but my time is 8 hour ahead of element_x49 and 9 hours ahead of AverageJeo so i think it's easier to arrange a time in the weekend with either of you to trade.

i'm online today
(Sep 24, 2017, 12:01 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @AverageJoe @element_x49 i'll reserve them for you both (let me know in a post if you want any others to). as for the trading, i'll try to be online most of my evenings and in the weekend but my time is 8 hour ahead of element_x49 and 9 hours ahead of AverageJeo so i think it's easier to arrange a time in the weekend with either of you to trade.

@Skulblaka01 I put the wrong time zone in settings. I actually am 6 hours behind. It would be awesome if you could reserve all of the stuff for me, as long as you don't need to give them to anyone. Thank you so much. I am find waiting until next weekend but if you want to schedule a time in the morning, I get up at 6AM EST (12 your time)
Thank you,
Joe
@AverageJoe i see you're online we can trade now if you can
(Sep 25, 2017, 12:23 PM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: @AverageJoe i see you're online we can trade now if you can
@Skulblaka01 Sorry I wasn't paying attention. If you see me online (Usually 5-6 EST) send me a PM.
Thanks I'll be in touch
Pokemon requested: Moltres
Pokemon name (nickname): no nickname
Level:13
IGN:Drei