Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] lowlevel oras skarmory
This may sound wierd, but i am starting the game and would LOVE a skarmory as its one of my favorite pokemon, seeming as im starting out i sadly dont have much to offer. i know im probably not going to get one as its more of a donation then a trade, unless you really want a ralts. p.s by low level i mean anywhere from 1 to 15, thanks
(Jul 23, 2018, 05:19 PM)DoomBlade Wrote: This may sound wierd, but i am starting the game and would LOVE a skarmory as its one of my favorite pokemon, seeming as im starting out i sadly dont have much to offer. i know im probably not going to get one as its more of a donation then a trade, unless you really want a ralts. p.s by low level i mean anywhere from 1 to 15, thanks

Let me check my pokebank and see if I have one.
(Jul 23, 2018, 06:16 PM)Vectorshot Wrote:
(Jul 23, 2018, 05:19 PM)DoomBlade Wrote: This may sound wierd, but i am starting the game and would LOVE a skarmory as its one of my favorite pokemon, seeming as im starting out i sadly dont have much to offer. i know im probably not going to get one as its more of a donation then a trade, unless you really want a ralts. p.s by low level i mean anywhere from 1 to 15, thanks

you are awesome man

I should have one as well if u wanna see it
(Jul 24, 2018, 03:36 AM)DoomBlade Wrote:

you are awesome man

I do have at least one level 1, Japanese, but you can have it if you still want it. I will be home at around 5:15 Eastern time. Just add me.
(Jul 24, 2018, 12:01 PM)Vectorshot Wrote:

you are awesome man

I do have at least one level 1, Japanese, but you can have it if you still want it. I will be home at around 5:15 Eastern time. Just add me.

cool, im eastern as well, im here now and probably will be for 30 minutes to an hour, also i did add you
(Jul 24, 2018, 03:43 PM)DoomBlade Wrote:

you are awesome man

cool, im eastern as well, im here now and probably will be for 30 minutes to an hour, also i did add you
I'm on now.
(Jul 24, 2018, 04:51 PM)Vectorshot Wrote:
(Jul 23, 2018, 06:16 PM)Vectorshot Wrote: Let me check my pokebank and see if I have one.
you are awesome man

I'm on now.

sounds good, do you have discord or something where we can arrange it? rn its showing your offline for me
(Jul 24, 2018, 04:58 PM)DoomBlade Wrote:
(Jul 24, 2018, 04:51 PM)Vectorshot Wrote:
(Jul 24, 2018, 03:36 AM)DoomBlade Wrote: you are awesome man

I'm on now.

sounds good, do you have discord or something where we can arrange it? rn its showing your offline for me

I do and my name is Vectorshot on there too.