Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Plase help me need beldum and charizardite X
Hello everyone. First of all sorry about my english is not my mother lenguage, im trying to hard to post this. Well i'm trying to finish my team this pokemon are the only one who left for my competitive build. If any of you can help me with them i'll be really happy. I don't mind the the nature but the ivs are important for the breeding process, but if you have a Jolly beldum will be perfect Smile

In exchange i can give you good competitive pokemons like Mylotic (4 ivs) (Toxic, mirror Coat, Recover, Scald), Mawile (5ivs)(Sword dance, Suker punch, Play rough, Protect), Gardevoir(4ivs) (Focus blast, Calm Mid, Moonblast, Psyshock), Ambipom(5ivs) (U turn, Doble hit, Brick break, Fake out), blissey(4ivs) (Protect, Soft-boiled, Seismic toss, Toxic) and Haxorus shyny with 6 ivs (Dragon claw, earthquake, Posion jab, Dragon dance) ready to fight. Im sorry can't offer you anything else but im really limited.  

Also if you had the megastone of charizard X which i really need i can trade you for the charizarite Y.

Thank you for your time and see you later Smile
The Azumarill how are it's stats/ivs? I have a spare BR Sylveon.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(May 6, 2015, 04:40 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote: The Azumarill how are it's stats/ivs? I have a spare BR Sylveon.

Im sorry the good azumarrill i trade it before and i dont remember. But i had haxorus shyny 5 ivs lvl 100 and umbreon with 3 ivs.
You can find Charizardite X here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cf3XGsPGPM
(May 7, 2015, 04:59 AM)GMX Wrote: You can find Charizardite X here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cf3XGsPGPM

Thanks but im playing pokemon Y that is why i dont have it yet
I will give you both Charizardite X and the Beldum for free if you can wait about 2 hours.
do you have a second Charizardite X ya can spare am willing to trade for it
(May 12, 2015, 08:25 AM)steveywonder Wrote: do you have a second  Charizardite X  ya can spare am willing to trade for it

Thanks a lot dude but i already find one. If you have one tyranitarite i'll appreciate it. I can trade it for all the stuffs i posted before Smile