Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CLOSED] oras route 101 shiny giveaway
hello everyone

after seeing a lot of great giveaways here on the forum i wanted to do one myself
so i completed my shiny living dex for route 101 (all exept wurmple but i'm not gonna guess its evolution i do that in patelburg woods :D )
to celebrate i'm giving away one of the pokemon that can be found on route 101 as a shiny
so here's how to participate, you post the pokemon you want as a shiny (zigzagoon, wurmple, poochyena, lillipup, zorua, sewaddle) and a number 1-200
the pokemon that comes up the most by wensday 12.00 A.M (midday) west european time (you can see what time it is on my profile) will be the pokemon that i will hunt for and that will be given away.
you can enter a number until friday 6.00 P.M west european time, the person who said the correct number first or comes closest to it will be the winner. the number will be picked with a random number genarator.

good luck to everyone

update:
so the prize shiny is zorua with 11 votes
giveaway is open until friday 6.00 P.M.

@MrRhino 
please PM me before midnight on sunday for when you can receive your prize, if I haven't heard from you then i will reroll and somebody else gets zorua
Zorua Smile

Number : 25
Zorua or sewaddle

Number 69
Sewaddle  Smile 
108 is my  number :P
(Nov 20, 2016, 04:38 AM)Skulblaka01 Wrote: Zorua My number:101 Smile
Zoura my number is 98 Smile
Zorua, 113
Shiny wrumple!!!!

134 please

please
please
please
please
151 Shiny Zorua. Please Please.
Zorua

64 You've won it for me once, so let's do it again!