GET HYPED GET HYPED

http://www.ustream.tv/nasajpl2
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I just looked this up and it's awesome!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
We need Justin to be the first to stream Pokemon from space, bonus points if is from a comet. Could this be arrange?
i'll settle for the comet not spamming cosmic power and using meteor mash on the probe :D
Poor guy got $@!£-stormed by feminists because of his weird shirt. He broke down crying and apologising when he should be celebrating for being the first person to land something on a freaking comet! A FREAKING COMET!
(Nov 18, 2014, 10:21 AM)geofurlong Wrote: Poor guy got $@!£-stormed by feminists because of his weird shirt. He broke down crying and apologising when he should be celebrating for being the first person to land something on a freaking comet! A FREAKING COMET!

GAMERGATE SUPPORTER DETECTED

no but on a serious note both sides have serious problems with their arguments.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
the shirt may not have been the smartest wardrobe pick but its not something he should have to apoligise about. He's a physicist not a public figure so its not like he would have thought that morning i wonder if this shirt is appropriate for an international audience. If anyone's at fault its the media who let him wear it since they could have anticipated the response far better. Either way its stupid and feminists should not have got so mad over a slightly offensive shirt...