Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] Favorite non-Pokemon game?
Hi there! It's Anabel. So today I wanted to ask the Pokemon Forever community what some of your favorite non-Pokemon videogames are? Why they're your favorite and what got you into it? Thanks for participating and enjoy your day!

As for me, my favorite non-Pokemon game would have to be Banjo-Kazooie. It was 2006 and I just got the Nintendo 64 and SM64, Goldeneye 64, Pokemon Snap!, Pokemon Stadium and Banjo-Kazooie. I started off playing SM64 and was going through it really well. It took me about a week to get to the end battle with Bowser and try as I might, I could never defeat him. Ultimately I gave up on SM64 and I actually ended up never touching my N64 for a while. One day I was looking through a drawer and found my Banjo-Kazooie cartridge. I hadn't played the N64 in months so I figured I'd give it a go. Not expecting much, I booted the system up and began playing. Immediately I was amazed at the game. I eventually played up until the final battle and after figuring out strategies for Grunty, I finally won!!! I decided to go back to SM64 again and amazingly I beat the final Bowser really easily. I figured had it not been for me finding BK, I may never have played videogames again. 
OU MASTER RACE
My nick speak for itself...
@Spyro190 I've always wanted to play a Spyro game
OU MASTER RACE
I love playing Goat Simulator

there is something about abducting people while being One Punch Man in an attack helicopter that is oddly pleasing
Overwatch and NieR:Automata
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
@"Anabel"

Contrary to my username, Okami isn't actually my favorite video game. I just love wolves, and 'okami' just happens to mean 'wolf' in Japanese. It was just coincidence that the game was so amazing. It's definitely a favorite video game, but hardly the favorite.

I'm with @Spyro190 on this. My favoite video games are The Legend of Spyro series. Probably the third one, Dawn of the Dragon. Too many memories with friends and late night binges not to be. Close seconds would be World of Warcraft, ARK: Survival Evolved, and Star Fox: Assault.

What can I say? I'm of a simpler taste. Blush

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

When it comes to favorites i can't only choose1 so I'll choose 3 just like okamii and spyro ,spyro is definitely 1 on my list all the days i spent collecting and tracking dragonflies was definitely worth it when i beat the game.

My second choice has to be crash bandicoot rise of cortex staying up late playing this on the old reliable gamecube is certainly a memory i cherish and its also were i learned about button mashing.

And last is no other than sonic adventure 2 if i had 2 choose between Mario or sonic it's going to be sonic hands down "although there not doing so good right now" i just always enjoy playing a high speed game like sonic
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
My favorite non-pokemans game is by far overwatch I think 1000 hours playtime in a year is enough said ^^
My favorite game right now is probably gtav, playing online with friends just makes for a good time(apparently over 800 hours of good times send help). But favorite game of all time was The legend of Zelda: Windwaker, but Botw might actually take over that spot since the open world aspect was what I loved so much about Windwaker  Sleepy
I play madden or ncaa games, but thats about it.