Poll: If you despise football, whats your favorite sport then?
Baseball
Basketball
Soccer
Tennis
Hockey
Other
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] Madden 15?
I wonder... is there anyone here that plays Madden 15 on XBox 360? or am I the only one?

Madden 15 is an amazing football game for those who do not know.

I chose the Buccaneers to be my team for the career because Vincent Jackson is amazing. I was also born in Tampa soooo...

yeah! If you've played this before (Or not) whats your favorite football team? Mine is the Patriots :D
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I'm a 49ers fan, but I don't have madden. I like nfl2k
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Mar 2, 2016, 11:15 AM)Justin Wrote: I'm a 49ers fan, but I don't have madden. I like nfl2k

You like San Fransisco? Huh, guess that's why I lose to them :P
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
Chiefs fan. I was 10 when Montana was traded. Even though I'm pretty sure I was a Chiefs fan before that, the Niners were America's team during that era, and Montana going to KC removed any doubt about which team was my favorite. Here is the song of my people (a verse was added right after the vid was posted, though):

As far as sports games go, I pretty much like any sport, but I definitely prefer the ones that are heavily arcade style. So stuff like Mario sports games and Sega games like Soccer Slam and Beach Spikers. Currently my only 360 sports game is NBA Jam. I may pick up Blitz, but what I'd really rather have is a new Mutant League Football....which is supposedly coming out this year.