Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR SPLATOONS
Any body else as hyped as i am even pre ordering it and the amibos :D :D :D
and what are people liking about it :P
It seems like a really fun game, if i had the money i'd buy it, maybe i can convince my parents Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Apr 13, 2015, 01:10 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: It seems like a really fun game, if i had the money i'd buy it, maybe i can convince my parents Wink

i know the feel i owe all the money (dam Nintendo bleeding me dry XD)
(Apr 13, 2015, 03:57 PM)naitre Wrote: I really have no idea why, but I'm pretty interested in this game. It seems like a nice, creative change of pace from the typical third person shooter that might break the lull that's going on in gaming right now.
i completely agree just the whole concept is amazing and its nice seeing a game where kills don't win it :D but spreading ink does XD
(Apr 13, 2015, 10:25 PM)thewigglingwurmple Wrote:
(Apr 13, 2015, 03:57 PM)naitre Wrote: I really have no idea why, but I'm pretty interested in this game. It seems like a nice, creative change of pace from the typical third person shooter that might break the lull that's going on in gaming right now.
i completely  agree just the whole concept is amazing and its nice seeing a game where kills don't win it  :D  but spreading ink does XD

actually sounds a lot like the game dust force.