Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] What was your dumbest way dying in BOTW
Mine was going to Goron City.

While I was walking some fire ChuChus walk up to me so I decided to fight them it was a quick and easy win then all of a sudden I forgot to drink a fire resistance potion.
Another time I thought I could make a cliff with my paraglider at the start of the game I misunderstood how stamina worked.
Never played BOTW, but I have drowned in Poison water and almost died when I got eaten by that Venus Flytrap thing in Majoras mask.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
I can't remember any particualrly silly deaths in BoTW, but I do remember a moment where I nearly died realtively early on in the game.

I had just gotten to Kakariko Village in the early game, and decied to go explore a little. After trying and failing miserably to kill the Guardian near Kakariko Village with the rune Bombs you get at the starting area, I somehow navigated to Lanaryu Promenade and made it to the end of the road, a.k.a the East (I think) Lanaryu Gate, where if you go further north the path leads up to the top of Mount Lanaryu. Near said gate, a Blue-Maned Lynel was patrolling. I only had eight, maybe twelve heart containers at the time and I wondered what the heck it [the Lynel] was. Soon realizing it was foe I could defeat in personal combat, I foolishly equipped stealth armor and attempted to approach it and fight.

The Lynel, after noticing me, simply drew his bow, and began raining Ice (or maybe it was Shock, I have difficulty remembering) arrows upon my unprepared and underpowered hero rump. I then mashed the Y button on my Wii U game pad and sprinted away at top speed as elemental arrows came down like artillery shells, pummeling me as if the game's deity, the Goddes Hylia herself, was punishing me for my arrogance and stupidity. I barely escaped the Lynel's warth, and never returned to the area until much later in the game.

Now that I've beaten all the shrines, and have some the best armor fully upgraded as well as very powerful weapons, I constantly take on Silver Lynels, Hinoxes, Moldugas and Guardians for rare items and gear. In short, a Lynel nearly pwned me early game and made me respect mini-boss/ very strong foes, including Guardians.
I wanted to see if I could fly a cucco to eventide island. Passed by some enemies that shot both me and the cucco with a bunch of arrows, and when I tried to fight back the cucco walked in front of my spear and started a cucco storm, which ended up killing me because I was so low haha... Ganon sends an army of guardians after me, but I get taken out by chickens!