Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[CONSOLE] Zelda Twilight Princess HD
This is my first actual playthrough of the game and oh my it is amazing. I first played it on the Wii and only got 2 hours in before getting bored and hating the motion controls, so when I heard they were making a HD remake without motion controls I decided to get the game again but this time beat it without hesitation. Wow I was wrong, its an amazing game but will never replace my favourite which is Majoras Mask. I am currently on the Snowpeak Ruins dungeon and about 20 hours into the game. Feel free to post your thoughts on Twilight Princess.  Smile
As a person who played the Wii version, I enjoyed it. The controls were meh, but when you have ADHD, the controls were easy to get used to (I literally would swing my sword around while traversing Hyrule). But the game was amazing, and it felt great to play. It was the third Zelda game I have ever beaten, but it was the first one I had beaten BEFORE my dad. I liked how dark the story was even though it did give me nightmares (I was 8 when I played it okay?) It was enjoyable and I will be getting the HD version on my bday, so yeah.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!