1 25.00%
Pokemon moon
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Can I please get some Dex help??
Can I please get help with my pokedex I will be doing this over GTS so I'll use the following format
And if it's not too much trouble can I get them level 1-10 but if not it doesn't matter too much

pokemon depositedited: miltank

pokemon requested: panpour

thanks for all the help everyone I will exclude legendarys due to doing it over GTS it will be too much trouble to trade back

And don't forget to vote in the poll
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Hey why not just put a list of Pokémon you need? It'll be a lot easier to help you <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Sorry about the trouble but here's the last of the list (sorry it's a lot)

#515.            Panpour
#532.            Timburr
#550.            Basculin 
#561.             Sigilyph
#580.            Ducklett 
#582.            Vanillite 
#590.            Foongus 
#615.            Cryogonal 
#618             Stunfisk 
#619.            Mienfoo
#624.           Pawniard 
#631             Heatmor 
#632.           Durant
#672.           Skiddo 
#674.           Pancham 
#676.           Furfrou 
#677.           Espurr 
#682.          Spritzee 
#702.          Dedenne 
#710.           Pumpkaboo 
#712.           Bergmite
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Haha no prob I'll try to help you get these <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Thanks @"MistressGlaceon" I've been trying to complete the Dex for about 2 months now but I didn't have Pokemon X or Y to get the rest of the Pokemon that arnt available in ORAS

(Sep 29, 2016, 08:51 PM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: Thanks @"MistressGlaceon" I've been trying to complete the Dex for about 2 months now but I didn't have Pokemon X or Y to get the rest of the Pokemon that arnt available in ORAS

Hey add me I will happily give you a lot of these
Ok I'll add your friend code now @HomieHotDog  but I'm only able to trade random Pokemon and breegects

Thanks for the help 
a few guests I'm sure 
@HomieHotDog
@"MistressGlaceon" 
I don't know how to repay all of you for your help but the least I can do is breed the Pokemon you need to complete the Dex and help that way

(Sep 29, 2016, 09:05 PM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: Thanks for the help 
a few guests I'm sure 
@HomieHotDog
@"MistressGlaceon" 
I don't know how to repay all of you for your help but the least I can do is breed the Pokemon you need to complete the Dex and help that way

Ok sure. I'll tell you some 1st stage evolutions I need. Let me look.
(Sep 29, 2016, 09:47 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 09:05 PM)SpyroXX77XX Wrote: Thanks for the help 
a few guests I'm sure 
@HomieHotDog
@"MistressGlaceon" 

Ok sure. I'll tell you some 1st stage evolutions I need. Let me look.

Pokemon #98: Krabby
Pokemon #100: Voltorb
Pokemon  #116: Horsea
Pokemon #111 Rhyhorn 
If you can get any of these thank you