75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Can I please get some Dex help??
@HomieHotDog 
i can get you all of them just let me breed them
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

@HomieHotDog 
ive just finished breeding and hatching the Pokemon you requested
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

I'll be on back to back every once and a while but @HomieHotDog I'll be on when this post has been on for 6 hours I'll be on for a hour straight then

@SpyroXX77XX Sorry I couldn't help sooner. What else you need?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@MistressGlaceon it's fine I've really trimmed down the list via offering breedjects and I've gotten a lot I just need what's on the list it's just small now

Can i get some help filling up my dex i need the tradable evolutions