Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Can you sell things on here?
Hi guys,

I was gonna try sell off some of my TCG cards but I don't know if its allowed on here, so, is it?

Ty Ty,
Ozzy.
I'm not exactly sure but if I'd have to guess I'd say no,they don't want you or the buyer to get ripped of their money or product and there's really no way to insure that you would recive it , it's just for your safelty but tthinks what I assume
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Apr 15, 2015, 11:11 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I'm not exactly sure but if I'd have to guess I'd say no,they don't want you or the buyer to get ripped of their money or product and there's really no way to insure that you would recive it , it's just for your safelty but tthinks what I assume

Ah, makes sense, thanks for the reply. Maybe I could link my Ebay, that way no-one will get ripped off?
Linking to your eBay should be fine. There was a user who linked to their etsy shop for their perler bead creations, although I haven't seen them on for awhile
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
(Apr 15, 2015, 05:52 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Linking to your eBay should be fine. There was a user who linked to their etsy shop for their perler bead creations, although I haven't seen them on for awhile

Ok thanks!