Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Can you spare a cup of Manley?
Going for the shiny charm and I started with gen1 I finally got stuck on one. If anyone has a Manley please let me know what you want for it
O.o Do you mean Mankey? cause I've never heard of a pokemon named Manley O.o
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 18, 2016, 04:21 PM)devilmoth Wrote: O.o Do you mean Mankey? cause I've never heard of a pokemon named Manley O.o

@devilmoth yes that's what I meant.
@Wolfcub1017 Put a Pokemon in the GTS asking for one and let me know what it is Smile Anything is fine
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Sep 18, 2016, 04:38 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @Wolfcub1017 Put a Pokemon in the GTS asking for one and let me know what it is Smile Anything is fine

@devilmoth it's a lvl 1 growlithe with the message Pokémon forever. Thanks so much.
@Wolfcub1017 There ya go! Smile
(Sep 18, 2016, 04:45 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @Wolfcub1017 There ya go! Smile

@devilmoth thanks a lot dude. I really appreciate it. Have you a rep point too.
Awe thank you! No problem, happy to help ^_^