Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Cloning service available for XY- ORAS
Hey guys title says it all I am looking for Shiny Pokemon mainly the legendaries , I will clone myself a copy of your legendary or shiny in return I will clone a copy of whatever Pokemon you want cloned for yourself also ask if you're looking for a certain Pokemon I may already have it and be able to clone it for you 
For refencs to my prior cloning see this thread : 
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000465-...?page=3#38

Shiny legends needed 

- Girantina 
- Thundurus 
- Heat ran  
- Arceus 
- Raicou
- Reshiram 
- Zekrom 
- Cobalion 
- Virizon 
- Terrakion
- Mewtwo 
- Moltres 
- Articuno 
- Zapdos 
- Uxie 
- Mesprit 
- Azelf 
- Darkrai 
- Cresselia 
- Xerneas 
- Yveltal
- -regirock 
- Registeel
- Regice 
- Regigigas 
- -Gensect
I have shiny, Xerneas, Giratina, Arceus, Raikou, and Virizion.

Virizion and Xerneas arent events and I cant vouch for the legitness of any of them except Raikou

Do you have any shinys?
@Danielpero I got like a box full xD any chance you could clone a couple extra for me? I'll check the bank in a bit and post a list of the shiny ledgends I have
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Sep 18, 2017, 09:08 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: I have shiny, Xerneas, Giratina, Arceus, Raikou, and Virizion.

Virizion and Xerneas arent events and I cant vouch for the legitness of any of them except Raikou

Do you have any shinys?
@Sorianwarrior Hey sorry I wasn't getting any notifs I have all he shinies that aren't on the list , 

i can do the virizon arceus girantina and xerneas for you ?

shoot me a pm
(Sep 18, 2017, 10:18 AM)wartty Wrote: @Danielpero I got like a box full xD any chance you could clone a couple extra for me? I'll check the bank in a bit and post a list of the shiny ledgends I have

@wartty  more than happy to help out shoot me a pm and will go from ther