Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Closed]
No, not yet.  You still interested?
yep, got your guys ready if you wanna add me, ill take one of those 5iv shellders if that works Smile you got any ha starters other then like charmander bulbasaur torchic snivy or froakie?
Added you, and I only have charmander's ha so far.  Didn't do much with starters other than collect them.
I have an HA staryu, though, I haven't really looked through the breeds for HA much now that I think of it.

Edit: I found a spare shiny.  It's a venusaur.
Plopswish m8 do u have a competitive battle ready gengar that u can trade me
That's pretty good timing, no, but I probably will have some 5iv Gastlies in a few days.  Breeding those next I think.

If it'll get me closer to these pokes, I will start asap.
lol i got the guys ready if you dont mind letting go of the venusaur :3 only reason i ask is cause the bp
hey plopswish the gastlys will be fine just make sure they are special attackers thx m8 in advance
(Sep 18, 2016, 09:15 PM)wartty Wrote: lol i got the guys ready if you dont mind letting go of the venusaur :3 only reason i ask is cause the bp

I'll be looking for ya.
(Sep 19, 2016, 09:56 AM)PlopSwish Wrote:
(Sep 18, 2016, 09:15 PM)wartty Wrote: lol i got the guys ready if you dont mind letting go of the venusaur :3 only reason i ask is cause the bp

I'll be looking for ya.

ya free now? im online if you wanna trade